We take your privacy very seriously. We have a strict “Opt-in” policy and will only use the personal information which we collect about you if you have opted into this. We will ensure that all such information is processed fairly and lawfully, in accordance with current UK legislation and we aim to meet current internet best practices, including but not limited to the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003 and any subsequent legislation. The following statement sets out our policy regarding the personal information which we collect through the Collabaro.co.uk website (the “Website”).
Please also see our Website Terms and Conditions.
Information we collect
1. We collect information about you when you register with and/or use the Website. This may include your name, address, telephone number and email address, we will not ask for information that is excessive to our business requirements.
2. Information is also collected when you complete and submit online forms and whenever you email us your details.
3. We will not collect sensitive personal information about you without your explicit consent.
4. We use ‘cookies to collect additional information about your visit to the Website.
1. A cookie is a text file that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies only record those areas of a website that have been visited by your computer and for how long.
2. This Website uses the following two types of cookies:
3. Session Cookies – these are temporary cookies that remain on your computer until you leave the Website and allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter information, all the information entered is immediately deleted.
4. Persistent Cookies – These remain on your computer after you leave the Website and the information is retained for your future usage.
5. You will be asked to accept or decline cookies, this you can do by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
Information we use
1. We use the information collected to provide and personalize our services both online and offline. It may also include dealing with your enquiries. We do not use any data for any purpose other than that for which it was submitted. We do not sell, barter, give away, or distribute any information you give us to other individuals or any other entity.
2. Please note if you have agreed to the use of our Persistent Cookies, these will help us to recognise you when you return to the Website and allow us to tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interests or to avoid showing you the same adverts repeatedly. We may use third parties to assist in the monitoring and analysis of encrypted versions of your data.
3. Where you have specifically opted-in, we may use the information for marketing and promotional purposes. For example, this may include providing you with promotional offers and/or information about products and services. At the time that we collect your personal information, we will provide you with a specific opportunity to indicate whether you want to receive marketing/promotional offers. If at any time, you would like to opt-out of receiving future marketing and promotional material from us, you can opt-out of receiving this information at any time.
4. We also undertake marketing development which requires matching the data you provide us with profiling data from selected third parties, all information is consolidated and access to any individual data encrypted.
5. We also use the information in our strategic analysis and our assessment of market trends. In particular, we use our Persistent Cookies to help us compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that enable us to understand how users use the Website and to help us improve the structure of the Website. We cannot identify you personally this way.
Looking after your information
We take appropriate security measures in relation to the sensitivity of the information which we hold on you.
1. We will not hold your information on our systems for any longer than is necessary for us to meet the purpose of holding that information.
2. Where you have made us aware that the information that we hold about you is inaccurate or not up to date, we will update that information.
3. You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Please address any requests to the contact address set out below.
4. If you have any questions about privacy, please contact: email@example.com
Alternatively, please write to us at:
Railston & Co Ltd,
or telephone us on +44 (0)1158 232269
Some of the links on our website direct you to third parties. We are in no way responsible for the privacy practices of third-party websites.
We employ the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software throughout this website.