Customer Service Coordinator
We are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to assist with the planning, coordination and delivery of our professional services. The person needs to be able to build and maintain relationships with customers, working to continuously improve our level of service by ensuring that our customer requirements and organisational service targets are met.
– Providing a high level of professional customer service to all clients and staff at all times
– Coordination of support services and training via telephone, Teams or Zoom
– Act as the first point of contact for all customer queries
– Management of support tickets via Freshdesk or email
– Investigating issues and resolving them to a successful conclusion with attention to detail
– Daily management of administrative tasks with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
– Producing and updating service-related documentation
– Produce weekly and monthly reports for clients
– Building relationships with colleagues and other teams within the business.
– A minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service-related role
– Previous experience in a support/software-related business would be advantageous, although not essential as training will be provided
– Confident when liaising with colleagues, clients and third parties of all levels both over the phone and email
– Ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
– Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– A strong desire to keep learning and developing their understanding of IT Systems and keep up to date with new technology and systems that will benefit the business.
The role is available as a hybrid position with WFH 3 days a week and 2 days in the office if desired.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving business that is a leader within its field. We offer an excellent salary plus benefits.
CVs are being reviewed, so please apply now for immediate consideration.